WHAT DOES A CYBERBULLY DO?
Cyberbullies are cowardly creatures and hide behind their computers to inflict misery on others. Their bullying tactics include (but are not limited to):
• Sending nasty or threatening texts or emails
• Posting abusive messages online - on a social networking site, in a chat room, or using instant messaging
• Posting humiliating videos or pictures online, or sending them to other people
• Assuming someone else's identity online in order to upset them
• Setting up a hate site or a hate group on a social network site
• Prank calling, prank texts and messages
WHAT CAN WE DO?
• Don't retaliate or reply in anger - bullies are looking for a reaction and will soon get bored if they don't get what they want.
• Block the bully's texts, messages and emails using the settings on your phone, social networking profile and email account.
• Adjust social networking privacy settings to high and keep them there.
• Protect your online accounts and keep passwords to yourself. Only give your mobile number to trusted friends.
• Keep the evidence - learn how to keep records of offending messages, pictures or online conversations.
[More Details here, here and here]