I can’t believe it’s only 6 months since I embarked on this adventure of joining the blogosphere… Yeap, my first post went up on 30/11/06 but it feels like it was ages ago!
Like anything else in life there was good and bad in this adventure so far.
Forgetting about the bad... the good came mostly from my interactions with spaces such as AfricanPath, African Women Blogs, Global Voices Online and, of course, Sailor Girl & Atlantico Azul Productions. Thanks a lot my friends!
Now, for some “stats”:
- Posts: 192, which translates into more or less 1 post/day (not as mad as I thought…);
- Published Comments: 569, which boils down to an average 3 comments/post (… perhaps one of the best examples of how stats can be "misleading"...);
- Languages: Portuguese (68%), English (32%), with some odd sprinklings of French and Spanish here and there;
- Cumulative Statistics Since January 8, 2007
First Time Visitors
Total Page Views: 11,987
- Top 20 “tags”:
4. Writers/Recent Publications
19. South Africa
That’s all for now folks! And… nope, I won’t go back to restricting access to this blog, unless something even more hideous and nightmarish than what led me to do it before happens…
(This post is reblogged by African Women Blogs)