Sunday 9 August 2009

HILLARY CLINTON IN ANGOLA

It is no secret to readers of this blog that I was no supporter of Hillary Clinton during the last American presidential race.
But, still, I did recognize her political and diplomatic strengths during the campaign, namely by saying here that “(...) overall, I think Hillary managed to 'win' even over Richardson on foreign policy, by putting a well articulated emphasis on diplomacy.”
I hope that her evidenced political and diplomatic skills serve both her country and mine well during her present visit to Angola.
It is no secret to readers of this blog that I was no supporter of Hillary Clinton during the last American presidential race.
But, still, I did recognize her political and diplomatic strengths during the campaign, namely by saying here that “(...) overall, I think Hillary managed to 'win' even over Richardson on foreign policy, by putting a well articulated emphasis on diplomacy.”
I hope that her evidenced political and diplomatic skills serve both her country and mine well during her present visit to Angola.

No comments: